Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

Last night I closed out the decade with friends and family having a really good time. A few days ago, I moved into a new apartment with a good friend, and feel safe and settled. Also last week, I took my third testosterone shot.

The day I got my prescription I was ecstatic. I couldn't believe the wait was over.

I have been on it for 30 days now (a shot everyday 10 days).  Changes come on both slowly and waay faster than expected. I am excited to see how my body will take shape under the hands of this drug.

Things I have noticed.
My appetite (HOLY SHIT. I am HUNGRY)
Voice(dropped a little)
Hair (have some fuzz on my face, and legs mostly. Some on my belly too)

I am going home to see my mom this moth, and It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment