Friday, April 1, 2011

Birthday

**Sorry that I have been lax on updating. I don't have a computer, so I now I have to rely on friends and coworkers for the use of the computers.**


Hello friends-


Last weekend was my 23rd birthday. WOW how time flies. I can't believe that I have been back in Portland a almost a year, and been on testosterone for four months! I had a wonderful birthday, filled with friends and family and, yes, some tequilla ;)

The more time passes on this journey the more I want to document it all, all the steps, the changes, the processes. I want to be able to look back some day and be able to see it all, from start to.....current day. ( I don't believe that my "transition" has an end date)

The thing that is currently stressing me out is that the farther I go into this process, the more I become myself, the less option I have to "come out" to people as trans in my own time frame. I imagine when I see friends/family from the past it will immediately be noticable that my appearance is different. Even now, with my voice deeper, and some facial hair coming in, I  sometimes dread seeing old friends/family members.

This is not a particularly inspired post, but I wanted to post some pictures from my birthday too :) Enjoy!



-Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment