Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update!

I realized tonight that I haven't updated in almost two months! (A far cry from the multiple times a week postings I was doin this winter!)

Well, here's whats up. Last month I hit my six months on T. Running on a .05ml dose every 10 days.. Just had my checkup at the clinic yesterday and got the cycle changed to every 7 days, I'm hoping that will push things along and alleviate some of the icky crampy-ness I've been experiencing.

As far as changes go, its hard for me to really notice all that much. But I am getting consistently "Sir'd" now out in the world, mostly due to the voice, which is pretty low now. Other than that I've got fur coming in all the normal places, but my face fuzz seems to be taking forever.  I'm impatient, I know.

I'm still working, living, doing the grownup thing. In the process of buying a car, we'll see how that pans out.

I feel like when i look in the mirror, or in pictures I look the same, but who knows.




Ive done some more processing/thinking about what I want from my involvement in the kink/leather communities, and after having spent a weekend in Boise, ID with a friend for a leather event, my direction seems more clear.

Boise Leather Weekend, 2011
I met a lot of really awesome people that weekend, and while I still have a lot of learning/growing to do I think I really want to pursue a direction in the official community, if nothing else because it will provide me the conduit to work inside a community and give back. I miss that.
The men I met in Boise, specifically Sir Darian (NW leather SIR 2011) and Sir Hugh (International Leather Sir 2011) had very similar ideas as I about the purpose of ones place in these communities and spaces, and I look forward to any further interactions with these fantastic men I have the future.

These men, among others have helped me realize that my anxiety surrounding "starting at the bottom" Is normal, and that the satisfaction I will feel if I can push through my anxiety, will be immense.

So, I am beginning in my process of identifying as a "boy". A beginner, a novice.
Dedicated to service and learning.

here we go!

-Connor

1 comment: