Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A year in review

I remember this time last year well. I had just had my first appointment at Outside In and was anxiously awaiting my first Testosterone script. I felt like it was never , ever going to come. And then, finally. It happened. December 8th 2010, I took my first shot. It was overwhelming and exciting.

And now, its been a year. And my weekly shots are about as exciting as brushing my teeth. Its just something I do.  Here's a comparison shot of August 2010 and August 2011 :)

Its crazy to see myself like that, side by side, a clear representation that I have in fact changed. And  I couldn't be happier.


And just for fun, a shot from right now. I know I look grumpy. Ignore that!

I actually *have* sideburns now. Its crazy. I pass 95% of the time (which, because of my insecurities about how freakin huge my chest is I *still* don't 100% understand.)

But this year, at thanksgiving I am going to say I am thankful for thee opportunities, support and help in this process of becoming more myself. Its a weird journey but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment